What does the Senior Salesforce Account Executive do?
The Account Executive is responsible for generating new business and expanding business with existing accounts. This role will nurture and leverage relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem, specifically with internal Salesforce Account Executives. The Account Executive takes a consultative approach and works toward a trusted advisor status serving as the point of contact for existing customers, decision-makers, and partners in communicating Ninety10’s value. In addition to a strong sales aptitude, this role requires technical savvy with Salesforce and product solves specific customer problems.
In the role of Senior Salesforce Account Executive, you will focus on the following:
- Partnering with Ninety10 CEO to develop key strategies to obtain and retain clients ensuring their Salesforce needs are meet.
- Developing and maintaining strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Salesforce Account Executives and the Salesforce community.
- Learn and understand the business and technical requirements of clients in order to sell effective solutions that drive business value and have a clear ROI.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including business development, lead identification, qualification, scope construction, proposal development, client presentations, and contract negotiation.
The right individual for this role will take a consultative approach with clients and have a passion for technology. You enjoy earning the respect and trust of others. You skillfully and preemptively address clients’ concerns and objections. You have a strong understanding of Salesforce and how to leverage technology to solve clients’ problems.
- 5+ years experience complex services sales or solution selling
- 2+ years developing solutions on Salesforce.com in a fast-paced consulting or software product environment
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Prior experience presenting to C-Suite
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented sales
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas