What does the Implementation Specialist do?
The Ninety10 Implementation Specialist configures the Salesforce environment or other software programs according to the client’s specifications and project scope. They are responsible for using Agile methodology principles during the development cycle to create and execute on stories and technical requirements to inform sprint scope.
In the role of Technical Lead, you will focus on the following:
- Work on multiple client projects while interfacing with internal stakeholders such as Technical Lead and/or Project Manager.
- Make quality decision making uses a mixture of analysis, experience, and sound judgment to identify gaps in the functional requirement and suggest the appropriate path forward.
- Document and implement configuration changes and data mapping requirements as needed for the projects.
- Optizime, Implement, configure, deploy, and integrate Salesforce for new and existing instances
The right individual for this role will work closely with our clients and our internal delivery teams to implement or optimize Salesforce instances. This individual is organized and has a strong understanding of Salesforce.
- 7-10 years experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM platforms (preferred)
- 3-6 years experience configuring cloud-based technical systems and databases (required)
- Working knowledge of Agile project management techniques
- Salesforce certification or commensurate experience
- Experience with CPQ, Steelbrick, FSL, and other similar clouds preferred
- Strong time management skills and self-discipline
- Ability to communicate proactively, using systems and technology