What does the Technical Lead do?
The Technical Lead acts as a conduit between the customer, project managers, and implementation specialist. They work closely with the project manager and client to analyze business challenges, gather technical requirements, and design a technical solution using Salesforce and/or other software programs. Technical Leads are well versed at breaking down complex technical jargon for non-technical
In the role of Technical Lead, you will focus on the following:
- Translate non-technical standards into technical language, and vice versus.
- Communicate clearly across multiple mediums – emails, in documentation, and in team informal chats.
- Convey a clear understanding of the unique needs within the client’s organization through various forms of communication.
- Work within a project management system/tool to ensure the schedule, deployment, documentation, architecture diagrams and tasks are completed while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
The right individual for this role will be able to operate autonomously in a remote environment with moderate ambiguity. Partner with internal stakeholders and exemplify good judgment on leveraging and overseeing internal resources to manage multiple client projects.
- 7-10 years experience managing Salesforce implementations (preferred)
- 7-10 years experience managing technical implementation projects (required)
- Working knowledge of Agile project management techniques
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce functionality